sexta-feira, 6 de junho de 2014

Dicas decoração

5 Ways to Transform Ordinary Objects

Love this idea for a guest bathroom. CLEVER IDEA: use a plate stand to create extra space on the bathroom counter... cute for a guest bathroom

Cake Stands for Bathroom Clutter :)



Home Decor Traditional Laundry-room. If I ever have pets... the beds and food in laundry room.

Log Pathway. I would grout the path and use a darker grout for shading to give the impression of depth.

Passport to Flavor: rustic and functional kitchen island on wheels

Rustic kitchen

ombre wall. Gonna do this for my main wall in my apartment or condo! SUPER COOL!

That wreath is something straight out of the muppets

Dear vanity, please find your way into my life

Isaac Storage Bench

Weston Acacia Sideboard

So pretty.

Turquoise Dining Table

Clever Slivers

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário